has been canceled for 2016
Thanks for your participation and we hope to re-launch in 2017
Ride Aroostook is a complete experience for Cycling Enthusiasts, Family, Friends, and supporters of Healthy Children!
- Specially selected, supported, and scenic cycling routes….two loops on Saturday totaling to 59 miles, an optional extension loop on Saturday for those looking for a full Century Ride that day, a new single 42 mile loop on Sunday to get you headed home sooner, and new shorter 21 and 11 mile Family Friendly Ride options on Saturday and Sunday…. all showcasing the beauty of Aroostook County, Maine!
- Available dorm rooms and camping sites at no additional cost (pillows provided but no linens, first come-first served- reserve at sign up- $25 refundable deposit req’d at check-in); UMPI campus Wi-Fi is available
- Included meals: Breakfast Saturday and Sunday; Potato Bar Saturday midday; Saturday Dinner; BBQ Sunday midday. (Potato Bar and BBQ only with reduced fundraising “local registration.”)
- Event T shirt, water bottle and other amenities provided by sponsors and local businesses
- Participants raising in excess of $500 in donations will receive an embroidered Ride Aroostook Top Fundraiser hoodie sweatshirt
- Coupons and discounts from event sponsors and local merchants
- Available Day Pass to Gentile Hall indoor pool, fitness room, and rock climbing wall ($7.00) http://www.umpi.edu/gentile-hall